Carpenter Bees are extremely large bees that you will commonly see around North America and Europe. They can seem frightening due to their size, but they are generally quite gentle and docile. That being said, they can still be a nuisance because they drill holes into the wood for their nests. This means they will often drill holes into your home’s siding or in and around your porch. This of course isn’t good because it causes quite a bit of damage to your home and will just continue to attract more carpenter bees to your home.
That being said, it’s important to be able to keep carpenter bees away from your home and to get rid of them if you have a current carpenter bee infestation. Below you will find all of our carpenter bee-related information and guides to help identify carpenter bees and keep them away from your home!
Carpenter Bee Resources:
- Almond Oil For Carpenter Bees
- Are Carpenter Bees Endangered?
- Best Carpenter Bee Trap
- Black Carpenter Bee
- California Carpenter Bee Identification
- Carpenter Bee Bait
- Carpenter Bee Eggs
- Carpenter Bees In Your Home
- Carpenter Bee Season – When They’re Active vs When They Go Away
- Carpenter Bee Treatment Cost
- Carpenter Bee Paper Bag Trick
- Carpenter Bee Predators
- Carpenter Bees Vs. Bumblebees
- Carpenter Bees Vs. Wasps
- Do Birds Eat Carpenter Bees?
- Do Carpenter Bees Have A Queen?
- Do Carpenter Bees Have Teeth?
- Do Carpenter Bees Kill Honey Bees?
- Do Carpenter Bees Kill Wasps?
- Do Carpenter Bees Pollinate?
- Do Carpenter Bees Produce Honey?
- Do Carpenter Bees Sting?
- Do Fake Wasps Nests Deter Carpenter Bees?
- How Do Carpenter Bees Drill Holes?
- How Do Carpenter Bees Mate?
- How Long Do Carpenter Bees Live?
- How Many Carpenter Bees Live In A Nest?
- How Many Carpenter Bee Traps Do I Need?
- How To Get Rid Of Carpenter Bees
- How To Get Rid Of Carpenter Bees With WD-40
- How To Get Rid Of Carpenter Bees With Vinegar
- How To Get Rid Of Carpenter Bees With Citrus Oil
- How To Get Rid Of Carpenter Bees With Soapy Water
- How To Identify Carpenter Bee Droppings
- How To Make A Carpenter Bee Trap
- How To Protect Wood From Carpenter Bees
- How To Repair Carpenter Bee Damage
- How To Use A Carpenter Bee Trap
- Male Vs. Female Carpenter Bees
- Types Of Carpenter Bees – Species
- What Are Carpenter Bees Attracted To?
- What Do Carpenter Bees Eat?
- What Do Carpenter Bees Look Like?
- What Does A Carpenter Bee Nest Look Like?
- When To Put Out Your Carpenter Bee Traps
- Where Do Carpenter Bees Live?
- Where To Hang Carpenter Bee Traps
- Why Do Carpenter Bees Fight Each Other?