Here at ThePestInformer.com, we are obsessed with pest control, but also being at the cutting edge of pest control. We have over 20 years in the industry working as pest control technicians and owning our own pest control companies, so we know a thing or two about getting rid of pests.
That being said, as technology advances, we’re always looking for the newest and greatest ways to get rid of pests (cockroaches specifically).
Our Cockroach Control Resources:
- How To Get Rid Of Roaches
- Borax Roach Killer
- Boric Acid For Roaches
- Advion Cockroach Gel Bait Review
- Identifying Cockroach Eggs
- Types of Roaches
- Do Roaches Bite?
In this study, we’re willing to pay one homeowner $2,500 for us to release American Cockroaches into your home, and test out a specific pest control technique, to be able to gauge how effective this treatment is.
We are currently hiring 1 household to allow us to release ~100 American cockroaches into your home, and give us permission to film and test out a specific cockroach treatment.
We contemplated doing this study in 2022, but we had issues with our legal team and the EPA worried about the environmental impacts of this study. This is why we’re only selecting one household to conduct this study on at a time.
Rules of the Study:
- You must own the home or have written approval from the homeowner.
- You must be 21 years or older to qualify.
- You must be located in the Continental United States
- All tested cockroach treatments will be family and pet safe.
- You must not try any additional cockroach treatments during the duration of the study.
- At the end of the study, if the cockroach infestation hasn’t been eliminated, we will use traditional cockroach treatment options at no cost to you.
- The duration of this study will be approximately 30 days.
If you believe you’re in the right household for the job, please fill out our application form below and we’ll get back to you shortly!