It is safe to say that no one enjoys living with a pest infestation in your home. Whether it’s ants, cockroaches, rodents, snakes, termites, bed bugs or more, there’s more to the icky factor that these pests bring into your daily life. Not only is it gross to be constantly seeing pests in your home, we believe it can actually have a negative effect on your overall health and well being.
Not only can pests introduce dangerous diseases into your home, but we believe it can negatively affect your mood, your stress levels, anxiety, and even depression.
We are currently looking for a household that is battling with a significant pest infestation to test how this infestation affects their health and wellbeing.
The applicant chosen, will spend an additional two weeks living in their current home, while conducting daily health and well being check-ins. At the end of these two weeks we will have their home professionally treated, so their pest infestation is no more, and then we’ll do another two weeks of daily check-ins to monitor how their wellbeing has changed post-infestation.
Requirements For This Role:
- Applicants household must be actively dealing with a severe pest infestation, and must be able to show video or photographic proof.
- Applicants must be fluent in English.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a plus to ensure accuracy in our daily health check-ins.
- Applicants must have access to the internet.
- Applicants must be the owner of the home, or have written permissions from the owner.
Job Description and Details:
- This is a 4-5 week role. The first two weeks will involve living with your current pest infestation, and daily health and well being check-ins and surveys.
- After the first two weeks, we will have your home professionally treated (free of charge).
- After the treatment, we will conduct an additional two week period with daily health and well being check-ins and surveys.
- We will be using this data to compare health and well being during a pest infestation vs. after a pest infestation.
Benefits Of The Role:
- Payment for this role will be $2,000, as well as a free professional pest treatment of your home.
- This role is fairly hands-off as we want to see how a pest infestation changes your day to day life.
- Extremely flexible and part-time.
- Receive a free professional grade pest treatment to your home!
If you think you match the above criteria and are interested in being a part of our study, then please fill out the job application below: